Wednesday, June 14, 2006

 

Crowd Surfing Songs for All Ages


The Owls June 2006
Mary and Paul Mena
"I took the cover photo at a Soul Coughing concert in Boston in 1998. I recently found it in the bottom of a drawer and it made me smile. So it was easy to choose the first song. My husband Paul chose track #2, I picked #3, he did #4, etc. etc. Thus we began our downward spiral into songs about flying insects, drugs and alcohol. Enjoy!"

Soul Coughing - Down to This
Course of Empire - Infested! (Goodman Darwin Mix)
The Amazing Royal Crowns - Do the Devil
Roy Buchanan - Roy's Bluz
The White Stripes - Death Letter
The Black Keys - Thickfreakness
The Modern Lovers - I'm Straight
Robyn Hitchcock - Madonna of the Wasps
Slim Harpo - I'm a King Bee
The Jesus and Mary Chain - Just Like Honey
Morphine - Honey White
A.C. Newman - Miracle Drug
Dash Rip Rock - Liquor Store
Royal Fingerbowl - Big Whisky
Treat Her Right - King of Beers
Guided By Voices - I am a Scientist

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?