Tuesday, October 24, 2006

 

License To Owl - October Owls - Brian Harmon Jr.


Here's the songlist from my mix for this month. I've been toiling over what to put on this since the day I joined the club. It probably would have been easier for me to make a ten disc set, but here it is, compressed to one disc:

The Raconteurs - The Level
Mates of State - Think Long
Minus The Bear - The Fix
PJ Harvey - Who The Fuck?
Blonde Redhead - Falling Man
Belle & Sebastian - I'm A Cuckoo
Queen - Good Company
The Shins - Pink Bullets
Ugly Casanova - Barnacles
The Mountain Goats - Dilaudid
Thom Yorke - The Eraser
Regina Spektor - Ghost Of Corporate Future
The Beatles - Martha My Dear
Loose Fur - Apostolic
Wilco - I'm A Wheel
Jurassic 5 - Freedom
Cursive - Retreat!
The Flaming Lips - Free Radicals
MeWithoutYou - A Glass Can Only Spill What It Contains
Jethro Tull - Songs From The Wood
The Hives - Diabolic Scheme
Yes - We Have Heaven

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?