Sunday, December 18, 2005

 

December CD is on the way

Hi everyone,

I sent this month's CD on Thursday the 15th, so you should all be receiving it shortly (assuming it doesn't get caught up in the week-before-Xmas postal gridlock). I had a lot of fun making my play list, and hope you all enjoy it too. I'm totally embarrassed by my low-budget cover, however, and admit to making it last minute (on company time with the company Xerox machine). I'm totally going to use "The Holidays" as my excuse.

I have loved listening to the Oct and Nov CDs, and I can't wait for more!

-Maggie

Comments:
Maggie
I have really been enjoying your cd. When I first saw the play list I was really excited. Its a "best of what all my friends keep telling me I should listen to". They were right. I particularly enjoyed the wilco track and the alison krause song among many others. I had not heard that David Bowie song in ages and being that all my Bowie is on vinyl, I quickly went home, whipped it all out and had a David Bowie marathon. What a treat. I love this club!
Jenna
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?